“Why should I join the Lawson Chamber of Commerce?”
That is a question I am often asked as I visit with business leaders in and around our community. My answer is always the same, “we want to help your business grow!” You may be asking yourself, “How will the Chamber help my business grow?” The answer is at the heart of our mission statement listed above: “AWARENESS”.
Even if you only attend one Chamber event a year and only meet one new person. That one person is now “aware” of your business and they know hundreds of other people that they can make “aware” of your products or services.
This past year was very exciting for the chamber as we continued many of our events including monthly board meetings, ribbon cuttings, the annual Patriotic Celebration, Member of the Month spotlights, Business After Hours networking events, and Christmas lights for downtown. We also started a few new undertakings with the Faces of Lawson highlights and quarterly networking luncheons.
If you’re still not sure if you’re ready to join, why not come see us in action! Check out our calendar for our next upcoming events.
The Chamber is an insured 501(C)6 organization that is 100% locally controlled! Our membership dues structure is as follows:
• $50/Year – Friends of the Chamber (Non-business owning individuals/couples that want to support the Chamber)
• $50/Year – Non-Profit Organizations Without Any Employees
• $75/Year – Businesses & Organizations With 1 to 10 Employees
• $100/Year – Businesses & Organizations With 11 to 50 Employees
• $125/Year – Businesses & Organizations With 51 or More Employees
Note: 2 Part-time Employees count as 1 Full-time Employee
We need your help to advance our mission, continuing making Lawson a great place to live and work, and to help your business grow!