The Chamber’s Annual Dinner will be held May 21, 2019.
Highlights of the evening include:
• Presentation of Chamber Volunteer of the Year Award
• Presentation of Chamber Business of the Year Award
• Recognition of Chamber Scholarship to a LHS Senior
• Installation of Officers
• Annual Silent Auction, begins at 5:30 p.m.
• A lovely night for networking with Lawson area businesses, friends of the Chamber and residents
We want to recognize an outstanding Lawson area volunteer and Lawson area business. The Lawson Chamber Board asks for members to nominate worthy candidates using the forms below. The guidelines and details are included. Applications must be received by April 1.
Silent Auction Items Needed
We are asking for donations from Chamber members for our silent auction. We had a great selection last year and look forward to “shopping” this year! You may drop off your silent auction items or baskets starting April 24 at Goppert Bank, Lawson Bank, Kanning Dental or the Lawson Review. You may also bring them that evening. Please download and complete the Chamber Donation Form when submitting your donation. You will keep the top half for your records.