Lawson
Chamber of Commerce

P.O. Box 94, Lawson, MO 64062
816-200-2801 | Send Email
Join Us On

To promote and create an awareness of the Lawson Business Community.














Chamber Business Spotlight

The Lawson Bank
401 N. Pennsylvania
Lawson, MO 64062



The Lawson Bank is the oldest Bank Charter in Ray County, established in 1883; organized by William Washington Smith, Joseph Addison Smith, Robert H. Finch, George W. Montgomery and John Crowley. All five were grandsons of the American Revolution and sons of the War of 1812. The Bank has been independently owned and operated ever since. Lawson Bank has a history of sound financial practices, having prospered during the Great Depression, world wars and recessions. This is why the Bald Eagle was made a part of their logo over 20 years ago, as it symbolizes strength and stability of longevity in pure American banking.

Lawson Bank is a full service bank, offering a full range of financial solutions delivered with exceptional customer service and competitive products, while maintaining a small town community feeling. From Savings and Checking accounts, to Certificates of Deposit and IRAs, to Loans for Home, and Auto; Lawson Bank is committed to the North Kansas City Metro area, Lawson, Excelsior Springs and surrounding communities; with locations in Lawson, Excelsior Springs, Gladstone and North Kansas City.

Randy Baker is the President and CEO of the Lawson Bank, he and his directors and staff of the bank can be reached at 816-580-3150, or visit their website www.lawsonbank.com, or visit the Facebook page of the Lawson Bank branch of your choice.

Spotlight Archives



Join Us On
© Copyright 2016, Lawson Chamber of Commerce, All Rights Reserved
Site Design Morgansites.com